• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers trade up to 9th pick of second round - select Devin Funchess

Montsta

I'll respond to the quotes I already have after my last post, in which I promised to refrain from posting for a few hours...

But if anything else, I hope you realize I'm a genuine, sincere person/fan, Brew. It is not forced. To this point, I was not begrudging gettleman in some eternal, personal beef... But, this draft has been completely unbelievable in a horrible way.

If you ascribe to common sense, nothing about trading your 2nd, 3rd, and 6th to move up and take a glorified TO with a 4. 7 official 40 and a 9% drop rate.

He loves big guys and we need speed. I have nothing else nice to say for tonight, so I'm not gonna post for a few hours.

He improved his time dramatically on his pro day. 4.47 and 4.53.

When will people learn to trust Gettleman? With the work he has done so far, he at least deserves the benefit of the doubt and i will support any decision he makes in the draft until i have a reason not to. And no, 'experts' slamming our picks is most definitely not a reason.

This has honestly been one of the worst offseasons I've ever seen a team put together. Not over either. Go ahead, give it a month, I'm sure we'll found out the day TC opens that Luke beat his girlfriend with a sword

I don't like giving up the 3rd, but maybe DG knew he wouldn't fall far enough?

Either way, two huge WRs now, Ginn and Philly will have to do for stretching the field.

Saints wanted him as their Jimmy Graham replacement.

So we screwed over the Saints B)

This has honestly been one of the worst offseasons I've ever seen a team put together. Not over either. Go ahead, give it a month, I'm sure we'll found out the day TC opens that Luke beat his girlfriend with a sword

Oh stop it already.

Archived