• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers trade up to 9th pick of second round - select Devin Funchess

Montsta

Very happy with the pick and I don't think we gave up too much in the trade. As soon as it was announced we moved up that far I said we had to have given up at least a 3rd.

A 3rd and 6th is very fair, and we still have 7 picks total in the draft. Anyone unhappy with the trade up just think, if this was Hurney he would have given up a future 1st.

So we drafted a guy hurt all year with toe injuries? I remember a guy like that Ned Jonathan Stewart who missed a TON of games.

I don't know the details, but I am aware that it is probably a mistake to assume that one player's injuries are identical to another's, so I will let it play out.

Panthers give up 3rd and 6th round picks to move up for Michigan WR Devin Funchess.

Sorry updating as I can. Unexpectedly got the call to pick up my daughter from softball practice, and apparently these fields are a black hole of cell reception.

A nice player picked about where he should have been at 41 but our 57th, our 3rd and our 6th for him is insanity.

I really think with Shaq and Funchess Gettlemen may be guilty of tunnel vision and not looking at the big picture.

We are going to need some big Gettlemagic with our compensatories.

Archived