• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 4 Open Thread

Jeremy Igo

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Well if you sign up now for $350, that's a significant savings If you think that's bad, it's good thing you haven't become a big Wrexham fan like myself recently. The subscription to watch their games is about $200 for the season.  Yes that's less money, but that's also for a 4th tier English Football League club (3rd tier next season now), which would be like paying for an XFL package here or something, and unlike Sunday Ticket where you get all games not on local TV, you ONLY get your team's games. So I was only able to watch the Wrexham games with it (granted it's almost 50 games) but none of the rest of the league they were in, which is kinda dumb for the price.
    • doesn't have "elite" or even "above average".  It is very close to what they were saying in the Young draft profiles.  Good not great, average not elite etc..  From Walter Football Weaknesses: Arm strength limitations Smaller hands – nine inches One-year wonder It was the only real knock on Burrow.  Arm was nothing special and they tried to make a deal about his smaller hands lol which was a joke.... I really liked/like Burrow.  I see few stay as calm as he does in the pocket.  He needs to stay healthy this year though or it might become a thing for him...
    • What a terrible policy... basically saying we're going to screw over our most loyal customers, the ones who would never have planned on cancelling their subscription, and make them pay an extra $100 unless they get lucky enough to hear about this offer first. Anyone who signed up last year in time to get the $100 off should just have had the discount automatically added to theirs this year again too.