• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bye bye Bersin?

Hotsauce

Will this guy make the 53 this year?

I say no, and I hope he doesn't make it. Last year he played as hard as anyone could have asked him to play last year. He was a great UDFA story, but ultimately IMO, he lost his spot between free agents and draft picks. We hopefully picked up some nice talent that will help ST and our WR core.

Nice guy for sure, but I say good luck to him at whatever he does next.

Nah, he's got a shot.

Some people here have the memory of a goldfish. He was loved by all and had some great clutch moments for us before he was asked to return punts and became hated by all.

Not saying he makes it for sure, but he's got youth on his side , which cotchery doesnt.

I think a lot of it will depend on if a speedster makes the roster, such as hill or Byrd, and if Boykin is replaceable now that we have another receiver over 6'4.

You guys are harsh. Lol. Well I think that it is a feel good story. I always like rooting for the underdog. I mean he wasn't awful aside from punt returns which always resulted in me going to get another beer or a bathroom break. I guess I am in the minority. I hope he makes it somewhere. I just hope it's not as our return man. I don't even think he wants to be our return guy.

You guys are harsh. Lol. Well I think that it is a feel good story. I always like rooting for the underdog. I mean he wasn't awful aside from punt returns which always resulted in me going to get another beer or a bathroom break. I guess I am in the minority. I hope he makes it somewhere. I just hope it's not as our return man. I don't even think he wants to be our return guy.

He had trouble getting seperation, but he had great hands and made it happen to move the chains on several occasions. I'd like to see him at the bottom of the depth chart, but if there's someone better, so be it.

Wasn't he also a very good blocker?

Just the fact that they had to put him as a return man is an indictment on the whole unit. How they could not see how inept the whole situation was is pitiful. I can honestly say that was the worst special teams unit I can recall watching on any professional football team.

Just the fact that they had to put him as a return man is an indictment on the whole unit. How they could not see how inept the whole situation was is pitiful. I can honestly say that was the worst special teams unit I can recall watching on any professional football team.

There has to be zero chance we font have the most improved special teams. I hope.

Archived