• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam wont walk at graduation

J.Cage

Luke went back this offseason to get his degree?

@PanthersBryan: Luke Kuechly is two weeks from graduation with a degree in marketing. Finishing up online and probably won't walk at graduation.

@PanthersBryan: Luke Kuechly is two weeks from graduation with a degree in marketing. Finishing up online and probably won't walk at graduation.

Good for him. I guess being an elite MLB doesn't get the same coverage as a franchise QB. Not surprised. I wonder how many actual graduates we have on the team? Not that any of that matters. Was listening to the Bene podcast at lunch and he is clearly a smart guy. Yes he has a degree from San Jose St but that degree doesn't make him smart. He is smart.

Internets 101: Never Read the Comments

I wish the population of the world who pollute the internet with their rants and idiocy on cnn, facebook, etc, would all gather in one place and spontaneously combust.  Make that one place New Orleans and I couldn't be any happier.

There's nothing dignified about graduations these days anyway. Its all a big "who can make the most ridiculous noises for their own kid and drown out the kids name behind yours" contest.

I enjoyed my son graduatiNG.

His graduatiON was just a pain in the ass and a ridiculous show.

My son's commissioning ceremony that day? Now THAT was a classy, dignified ceremony. Proud families with actual respect for ALL the newly-commissioned officers, their families, and the ceremony.

Frankly, Cam, there's absolutely NOTHING your presence there could do to make it any worse than it already is.

There's nothing dignified about graduations these days anyway. Its all a big "who can make the most ridiculous noises for their own kid and drown out the kids name behind yours" contest.

I enjoyed my son graduatiNG.

His graduatiON was just a pain in the ass and a ridiculous show.

My son's commissioning ceremony that day? Now THAT was a classy, dignified ceremony. Proud families with actual respect for ALL the newly-commissioned officers, their families, and the ceremony.

Frankly, Cam, there's absolutely NOTHING your presence there could do to make it any worse than it already is.

I think it would just be a pain in his ass more than anything.  We have to remember, not only is he an NFL franchise QB.  He's also a hero of sorts at Auburn.  Everyone would be flocking to him.  Probably news and poo there to.  He's likely right.

Archived