• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2015 Carolina Panthers Roster Projection

Jeremy Igo

With CBs, that's going to be just as interesting as the WR battle for the depth positions.  And because of Tillman's age, one could end up getting a lot of playing time in Nickle and Dime.  I think Teddy makes the team as a gunner/ST at the least and his measurables combined with our defensive coaching could help him become more.  If Peters plays well, he could leapfrog White and Byndom (two other UDFAs as well) 

Cornerbacks (5/6)

Josh Norman

Bene Benwikere

Charles Tillman

Teddy Williams

*Garry Peters v. Melvin White v. Byndom

Added three changes to include Tillman, Coleman and Trusnik, don't think we'll be entering the season without Tillman's experience at CB and Coleman and Trusnik's versatility. 

I tend to agree, certainly on Tillman & Trusnik.  But what a lot of competition there's going to be at camp!  A very nice problem to have such potential depth at a few of these positions...

put me in the camp that can't imagine peanut not being on that 53 man roster.

the guy just has too much to offer not just as a teacher (peanut punch, anyone?) and a mentor (i'd put him on TD level here), but also as a playmaker. his injuries were to his triceps, right? not his legs.

i can easily see us going with him, norman, bene, and boston as the primary DBs on the field when we have 4 guys down front and shaq on the field with keek and TD.

i can understand the desire to go young here, but there's something to be said for the vast amount of experience and savvy that peanut would bring to this defense, esp. the DBs.

and i want peanut teaching the peanut punch to shaq to help make that guy lethal.

You guys like to add names but if you add 3 you have to take 3 off.

I'm inclined to take Webb off.  I know he adds a lot, but I just can't see us carrying three QBs with some of the other position depth.  But it's purely a guess.

Tillman, Horton and A.J make the team. We always keep more LBs for ST. Horton was a starter last season and i think it will come down to Tillman or Harper, with Tillman (6`3 good zone CB)being the 1 they keep. Dont see 4 RBs making the team maybe lose a TE (Brockel) also..

Tillman, Horton and A.J make the team. We always keep more LBs for ST. Horton was a starter last season and i think it will come down to Tillman or Harper, with Tillman (6`3 good zone CB)being the 1 they keep. Dont see 4 RBs making the team maybe lose a TE (Brockel) also..

So, cut Fozzy then?

Archived