• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brady suspended 4 games, pats lose 1st rounder in 2016 and 4th in 2017

No way Andy Dalton, Derek Carr etc get the same sentence because no one would care.

Public outrage and media continue to dictate Goodell's punishment policies. Chris Long was on the radio the other day saying hardly anyone was talking about it in their locker room at all, no one cared. Said the whole thing is blown out of proportion, and I agree.

Guys. You can't lie to Roger Goodell when he asks you about something or he will take you to the fuging cleaners. That's all there is to say about it.

Deflating balls and all that silliness is negligible. Roger has shown if you aren't forthcoming with him, you be fuged.

I agree what you say to a certain extent but that seems like a team punishment. Belichek should be punished as well

Lol that's a pretty harsh punishment IMO. The two-four games and a later pick like the fourth, along with a fine I expected but a first round pick....lol. That's got to hurt.

Well that bumps us up a first round draft pick to #31, so I'm satisfied.

Consider this: Wasn't what the Falcons did in piping in noise way more of a competitive advantage for them than this was? Yeah, still waiting on them forfeiting a 1st-round pick too.

Two words: Ball security.

Pats have been very good at holding on to the ball for a very long time. And yes, a deflated ball does make that easier. Anyone who's ever handled a football knows it's true.

And let's be real. They didn't just start doing this on last year's playoffs. God knows how long this has actually been going on.

I'd be willing to bet if the full scope were known, we'd learn they're probably deserving of a lot more than what they got.

Archived