• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

In twenty years, what's your favorite win to date?

This one is fairly pedestrian but the blowout win over the bucs of Christmas Eve in 2011. I had amazing food at my friend's tailgate, the weather was comfortably cool, and they DD'd me all the way back to my house. The entire team was on point that day. Lovely.

I'd have to go with X Clown double OT in St Louis. That game was simply amazing and the finish was euphoric. The Superb Owl was even more exciting but that finish...not so much. In my mind, a close second is the OT win in Tampa that same year (2003) where we blocked the extra point. That game was a lot of fun too and solidified a rivalry for me with the Bucs. But that St Louis game was just plain epic.

The 2008 chargers comeback was amazing, shows how much Jake meant to the team.

A win made sweeter by Norv Turner's pregame comments.

The 2003 opener against the Jags (touchdown, Ricky Proehl) was special too, as was the next week (blocked) against the Bucs.

Honestly, 2003 was just full of great memories.

I can make a good argument for at least a dozen, but completing the sweep in 2005 over Vick and his cronies in their place 44-11 and sealing a playoff birth was extra sweet after they had had our number. I hate the falcons.

The 2008 chargers comeback was amazing, shows how much Jake meant to the team.

I think Dante Rosario caught the game winning touchdown in the back of the Endzone on 4th down. Was a good game and in San Diego I believe. 

My favorite though was the Rams game. That game sealed the deal for me, I was young and really liked football. After that game I loved football. Watched the game with my dad as well so it was a special moment. 

Also Monday night 2008 against Tampa Bay. It was a big game for both teams and we ran the ball down their lifeless throats to a absolutely rocking BOA. Maybe the loudest game at that stadium.

2003 Tampa Bay game, we'd won the week before, but this was the game where the Cardiac Cats were born and Jake Delhomme showed he could pick a team up and bring them back from the brink of defeat. Last minute blocked extra point, a team digging in and beating a division rival. You could just feel something magical happening.

That was just an incredible year: 11-5 regular season record, 5 overtime games (one double overtime in the playoffs), Super Bowl ... it was the Bad News Bears making it to the World Series. Magical year even if we walked away without the Lombardi trophy.

I have a lot of favorite past games. Really enjoyed the 03 playoff game against Dallas. I went with my Dad for that one and he recently past away so that sticks out.

But of the recent victories. Beating the Patriots at home was sweet. I personally loved the way we won too. One of the first times the league didn't get away with screwing us out of a prime time game.

Archived