• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

aj klein.

juliosantos

This tends to happen when you have good drafts. Its nice to know we might have to cut a good player for a better than good player.

That's kind of the objective, though, right? If you're successful, you have to make those tough calls.

Pie for correctly using the word corps. Just something I notice on the Huddle a lot. Don't mind me.

Hey! Wait a minute! I have have been using "corps" correctly on the Huddle for years, mainly in reference to our wide receivers. Sometimes, I have also referred to the motley crew of receivers that we've fielded for the last few years as our wide receiving corpse as well. Is that correct? :)

I think Klein would be traded before cut

the talents there, the numbers just aren't in his favor

and i'm not sure this MLB we just drafted will do anything to supplant him right off the bat... it's a guy nobody else really worked out. he'd easily be hidden on our PS if that's the case

Core and corps mean two different things. Core means a central, integral item or set of items and corps means a bunch of something, typically people, doing the same activity, e.g. the Marine Corps, Peace Corps, etc. Corps is correct.

facepalm03.gif

I think Klein would be traded before cut

the talents there, the numbers just aren't in his favor

and i'm not sure this MLB we just drafted will do anything to supplant him right off the bat... it's a guy nobody else really worked out. he'd easily be hidden on our PS if that's the case

Nobody is giving up anything of value for Klein unless their team just got absolutely decimated by injuries at LB. He's a decent enough player but not really that much of an upgrade over someone you can get off the street, i.e. Glanton. Draft picks are valued too highly.

Archived