• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

aj klein.

juliosantos

Whats with all the hate? I been seeing that alot of people are down on klein saying he isnt going to make the roster and that he is one of gettlemans late round busts.

I dont see it at all, I thought aj looked solid for a late rd player, he can start on almost any other team as well.

Im not buying the hype that trusnick or glanton beats him out in training camp

i like aj too. but he did not improve last year. glanton out played him and earned more playing time. now, with even more talent at linebacker...he has to step up or he will not make the team...it's not that aj is not talented...we have a lot of talent at linebacker and we will not keep but so many at that position, it's a numbers game.

we were loaded at linebacker last year, we drafted 2 more this year....not much to understand. there will be a tremendous amount of competition at the linebacker position this summer in camp. there will be tough decisions to make on who makes the 53 man roster...unfortunately we cant keep them all.

If he gets cut he'll be signed and threatening for a starting job somewhere else. Our corps is just that stacked.

Pie for correctly using the word corps. Just something I notice on the Huddle a lot. Don't mind me.

Competition trumps Huddle hate, as do the thoughts of Dave Gettleman and the coaches.

I certainly am not going to overlook Klein, Glanton or Trusnik. I believe all three of them are NFL calibre players. But, unfortunately there are only so many roster spots.

Like I have said throughout, keep your eyes on special teams.

But its supposed to be spelled core. The plural is coors. Thats why they named the beer that.

Core and corps mean two different things. Core means a central, integral item or set of items and corps means a bunch of something, typically people, doing the same activity, e.g. the Marine Corps, Peace Corps, etc. Corps is correct.

Core and corps mean two different things. Core means a central, integral item or set of items and corps means a bunch of something, typically people, doing the same activity, e.g. the Marine Corps, Peace Corps, etc. Corps is correct.

Swing and a miss.

Just because we have better talent at LB now, doesn't mean that it wasn't a good pick at the time.

This tends to happen when you have good drafts. Its nice to know we might have to cut a good player for a better than good player.

Archived