• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Harbaugh vs Cowherd

Mr. Scot

I like Cowherd, he's polarizing and entertaining which is his job. If you agree with everything he says that's not very exciting radio. Harbaugh sounded like he just woke up. 

Me too. I like sports but I could never take them so seriously that something....especially an opinion regarding them could make me upset.

Cowherd didn't even start the interview off with a greeting which is pretty disrespectful regardless.

How would any of you(or a player for example) respond to some moron asking you at what point in the day are you like "im a cupcake" "I'm soft"...what kind of stupid poo question is that?
Also I don't think Harbaugh bought into the whole "bye" vs "buy" thing....and after that it was over.

Star Lotulelei is a fuggin BEAST, and so is KK

If they accept fair deals, they can play a lot of games together.

Harbaugh is a special kind of azzhole...hope my buc's roll his azz this year.

Go Green all over both you're azzez.

Its funny how Cowherd is such a prick on air when he's by himself trying to be a contrarian, but when he's interviewing someone he's a kiss ass asking the dumbest questions.

Harbaugh is a maniac  

What Cowherd is doing is what folks in the trade call "Throwing him a softball". An easy question designed to get the speaker to relax and open up.

Cowherd threw that um coach 9 "Softballs", and he whiffed every time. Cool. Burn that whole school down when you go up in flames.

I'm one of the few that doesn't mind Cowherd. I find him pretty entertaining. He's trying to appease espn's dipshit listeners. When he noticed that Harbaugh wasn't feeling the "feel good" questions, he should have started with more Xs and Os conversation to at least draw out some generic coach-speak...but, yeah. That was painful to listen to.

I agree, I like Colin as well. Used to hate him

Im not sure I understand why this was so awkward for Cowherd. It sounded like to me that Harbaugh was in the middle of watching something and was taking his time giving genuine answers. Im not a big Harbaugh fan, but honestly what did Cowherd want him to do? Sing and tap dance?

He got to the big ten question and he asks " is it a 'BUY' week". . . I mean what the hell is Cowherd talking about? 99% of the time someone is going to translate that as "by-week" and probably be thinking your downplaying his division. Whats a "buy week" anyway? Who asks that? Then Cowherd gets agitated that Harbaugh isnt asnwering qustions we the same amped up Chiuahua energy that he's bringing.

Harbaugh was like ". . . . Thrilled"

Archived