• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Matt Willig the best Panther turned actor ever?

SCP

• 1 month later...

I had to pull this thread up! Matt Willig is Inhuman!!

Marvel has not revealed when Willig will appear on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., though with the "Secret Warriors" tag and the idea that Skye will be out looking for other powered people (including Inhumans), he debut shouldn’t be too far along.

http://comicbook.com/2015/08/25/matt-willig-cast-as-lash-in-agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-/

williglash-149053.jpg

Ok. Shoot me now. :)

The answer is Delhomme because he acted like a good enough QB to fool the gullible Marty Hurney into giving him a massive contract extension after a 6 turnover playoff game

This revisionist history of the Jake era is really getting old.  

Lets throw the Jake years out.  What do we have then? 1 NFCCG appearance and thats it.  The rest all happened while #17 was chuckin the rock.  And dont give me that crap about 89 being the tits, i know he was, but even he couldn't help Moore, Pickles, St Pierre etc.

This revisionist history of the Jake era is really getting old.  

Lets throw the Jake years out.  What do we have then? 1 NFCCG appearance and thats it.  The rest all happened while #17 was chuckin the rock.  And dont give me that crap about 89 being the tits, i know he was, but even he couldn't help Moore, Pickles, St Pierre etc.

Don't get me wrong I love me some Jake (still have his jersey) but it was clear that he wasn't what he used to be at that point (and at age 34 no less).

Don't get me wrong I love me some Jake (still have his jersey) but it was clear that he wasn't what he used to be at that point (and at age 34 no less).

It wasn't clear!  He had a bad game.  1 bad game.  We had just been destroying people up until that point.  We had a top 10 offense in the league down the stretch.  We were hanging 30+ ppg and it was special.  Nobody expected that Arizona game, no one.

It wasn't clear!  He had a bad game.  1 bad game.  We had just been destroying people up until that point.  We had a top 10 offense in the league down the stretch.  We were hanging 30+ ppg and it was special.  Nobody expected that Arizona game, no one.

Yep, everyone seems to forget Jake torched the poo out of the Broncos just a couple weeks before that game

it was clear that entire season he wasn't the same.  Tommy John kills QBs careers.  We hung 30 on people with crazy runs.  He probably should of had a couple 4-5 INT games that year.

Archived