• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Play of the Day - Kelvin Benjamin

Jeremy Igo

Him and Anderson really click together 

Anyone think Benji might actually be better catching Anderson passes rather than Cam passes? If you think back to the pre-season Bills game and the Bucs games, didn't Benji catch deep touchdown passes in all of those games from DA? Maybe something to do with the trajectory of DA's passes being higher bombs instead of Cam's bullets.

• Pie 2

Anyone think Benji might actually be better catching Anderson passes rather than Cam passes? If you think back to the pre-season Bills game and the Bucs games, didn't Benji catch deep touchdown passes in all of those games from DA? Maybe something to do with the trajectory of DA's passes being higher bombs instead of Cam's bullets.

and when Anderson came in against the steelers kelvin caught a long bomb from him too. It's just because Anderson has more touch on his passes but either way Cam and Benjamin are starting to figure each other and they will get better with time 

This only confirms my suspicions about Tre Boston. Dude was suspect to me last season. There were a lot of misses which would have gone for TDs had it not been another defender nearby. Got jobbed by Wilson during the season and the got jobbed by him again in the playoffs. 

Also DA seems to have fantastic chemistry with KB. 

Not a Boston defender here, but this doesn't confirm anything.   You'd have to know the situation.  Was it cover 2?  Must have been zone or the cornerback would be majorly to blame.  Maybe there were 2 receivers in his zone.  Maybe DA pump faked a mid range middle route opening up KB.   People us the term "confirmed" too much for my liking......maybe I play too much counterstrike.... but its obvious  your salty @Boston.....confirmed.

• Pie 3

Not a Boston defender here, but this doesn't confirm anything.   You'd have to know the situation.  Was it cover 2?  Must have been zone or the cornerback would be majorly to blame.  Maybe there were 2 receivers in his zone.  Maybe DA pump faked a mid range middle route opening up KB.   People us the term "confirmed" too much for my liking......maybe I play too much counterstrike.... but its obvious  your salty @Boston.....confirmed.

Why would I be salty about Boston? I made sure to give more than two examples about his suspicious play. Nothing personal. 

It'll be interesting to see who plays safety this season.