• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Smiling while whooping ass?

CelibatePimp

Or this 

Hy3Lr8.gif

I remember an article about a guy who worked with Muhammed Ali back in the day, who said Jim Brown walked up one day & said he wanted to fight Ali. The guy tells Ali & Ali says, " oh, for charity?" 

"No. A real fight"

Ali stares at him in shock for a second, then says, "Tell Jim I said come here."

Jim comes in & Ali tells him " hit me as hard as you can." Jim closes, swings & misses, again, & again, & again, etc... This goes on for about a minute. Jim swinging, Ali dodging. Then Ali holds up his index finger on each hand, makes sure Jim is paying attention, then after the next swing & miss, Ali casually touches Jim on both eyes, twice on the nose, 3 times on his chin, & just drops his hands & looks at Jim. Jim blinks, drops his hands & says "...Okay" & leaves never to speak of that madness again...

That's what I think of whenever i see that Sherman, Smitty gif because you can see Sherm going "... Okay."

Or this 

Hy3Lr8.gif

if you could assemble an army of #89's you could conquer the universe. Why the military hasn't cloned this guy already is beyond me.

I forgot that one though, thanks. His career highlights are gonna be amazing and him not getting in the HOF would be an injustice.

Archived