• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Training Camp Notes and Photos - Day 12

Jeremy Igo

Every guy knows about the: tucking your boner up into your waistband technique. 

I'm 79% sure that at some point David Gettleman's penis infused with a roster card. Now instead of tucking his penis into his waistband he conveniently lets the roster hang out. 

Source:

panthers-camp-12-3127.thumb.jpg.157d9fe8

I rest my case

Edited by SOJA
  • Pie 4

Thanks for the write up. 

I was hoping Wegher would get a few reps with the 2's, but happy about Toddman getting some looks. It's still early and it's a crowded backfield.

These preseason games may not be exciting for the casual fan. When you have guys fighting for their dream, It makes for a nail biting game to me. 

I was on the edge of my seat waiting for guys to step up and be known. That final touchdown was a stand up and yell moment for me. 

Good times to be in. 

• Pie 1

It's going to be awfully hard not to keep Wegher and Heath on this roster.

Fozzy, Wegher, Todman, and Ward all on the bubble.  There is some legit talent in there.

I would not include Todman in that bunch. I think he's safely inside the bubble. He's looked good at RB and is a quality kick returner.