• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thank God the Sky has fallen now...

pantherclaw

It really is hilarious. People think KB is the difference between "Super Bowl" and "7-9".

Give me a break. How fickle.

Last time I checked, we have Cam and Kuechly and will have 51 other guys on our final roster that are gonna ball out.

If Seattle can do it we can do it better!  Offense is going to have to minimize T/O and improve Redzone 

this team is built to play ball control power football and has a defense that can force mistakes and short fields.  losing kelvin is a huge blow but it's not the one thing that could sink our season.

no, that factor wears a headset and would probably be a quarterbacks coach for the rams or something if it wasn't for his last name.

Another "look at me" thread!

Better than another 'woe is me' thread. Hasn't even been 24 hours since KB's injury and I'm sick to death of doom and gloom posts. I don't know why people enjoy wallowing in misery so much. Injuries are part of the game and they come into play at some point, to some degree, for every team, every year. It's a hard hit for the Panthers, but if you gotta lose a key player for the year, better for it to happen in TC than after the season starts. Personally I think this team is good enough to survive losing one offensive weapon, even a big one, and still make the playoffs. 

Archived