• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Dolphins GameDay Thread

Jeremy Igo

Man the Defense has been great with McDermontt!! The D gets better and better each year..it takes time and we are ripe to be the best D in the league!!.. The offense I am not so sure yet.. I think Cam's accuracy limits the play calling... The offense did better with Derek in my opinon whether it was dealing with a lighter defense I am not sure..it seemed they gelled and he was able to hit the smaller receivers and get a good rhythm going where Cam is so sporadic its hard to get anything going!! So I am not sure its Shula.. as I do go what the hell was that play call for in regular season.. One last season for Shula I say!!

Im not even going to go deep into mcdermott and the D since I believe the offense and shula is a much bigger problem

What you are saying might be true about Cam, could be. I look at a couple things, the offense with chud scored more pts in his 1st years than shula his 1st two years. shula hasn't done anything in his career that's deserving of being our OC, to completely run our offense

Archived