• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers taking Patriots game seriously

Jeremy Igo

I don't much stock in winning the game or anything or final score.

I put a good amount in how starters will play entering a season.  There are exceptions like I don't think Cam really counts much b/c he is basically asked to be "half" of what he is.  Outside of that, if WRs can't get open or catch....it means something.   If the OL can't generate a traditional run game early....it means something.  Means we have a long way to go still in those areas.

yea I could care less if we win the game, I was specifically referring to how our first team played, as you stated. 

We know #PatriotsNation hasn't forgotten... #TBT The last time the #Patriots played in Charlotte.

Embedded image permalink

Cant believe how salty they are over it, they are fugging superbowl champs. If panthers got screwed by a call 2 years ago and then win super bowl the following year. This bs call would be the last thing in my memory bank.

• Pie 4

I don't much stock in winning the game or anything or final score.

I put a good amount in how starters will play entering a season.  There are exceptions like I don't think Cam really counts much b/c he is basically asked to be "half" of what he is.  Outside of that, if WRs can't get open or catch....it means something.   If the OL can't generate a traditional run game early....it means something.  Means we have a long way to go still in those areas.

Maybe it is just me but receivers seem to be getting open this year and the line is holding.  However guys like Brown are just dropping passes when they need to be stepping up.  Ginn looks good so far as does Boykin and even Byrd.

Especially on D.

dont bet on that. we will still be starting 3 backups on the DL. i dont see us getting much pressure. that said, i heard somewhere that the Patriots are having WR issues right now too so maybe our CBs will be able to contain their scrubs.

still... dont get your hopes up for a dominant defensive performance. im more concerned about seeing the offense score earlier and more often.

• Pie 1