• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Steelers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

I live around Scranton / Wilkes-Barre. I try to take a trip to Penn State once or twice a year though. I went to one of the Satellite campuses (Wilkes-Barre).

Dad went to school down in Asheville, NC. went to USC Columbia as well. I go to a private Christian school in the Upstate of SC. but i went to State College High School and have plenty of experience with PSU football. there's a tender place in my heart for the Nittany Lions. i grew up from age 9 hearing all about them. Luckily, Dad was able to save me from being a Steelers fan, or worse... and Eagles fan *shudders*

Dad went to school down in Asheville, NC. went to USC Columbia as well. I go to a private Christian school in the Upstate of SC. but i went to State College High School and have plenty of experience with PSU football. there's a tender place in my heart for the Nittany Lions. i grew up from age 9 hearing all about them. Luckily, Dad was able to save me from being a Steelers fan, or worse... and Eagles fan *shudders*

My wife and I are looking to move into the Carolinas within the next few years, but we'll see what happens. Where I'm at is probably 60% Eagle fans, 30% Steeler Fans, 10% Cowboys / Other.

Archived