• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I am so F**king tired of hearing about how we are going to lose this Houston game

SCP

Literally while I read this.....

image.jpg

Hey is that Russell Wilson's signature on your croc? smh  Get your team colors squared away! The only time a Panther fan should be allowed to wear that ugly Seachicken green is as underwear so it gets a nice big brown streak on it.

I appreciate the fire but actually a majority say we will win this. Only 4 people out of like 10 or 11 at ESPN are picking the Texans, Eliott Harrison on NFL.com is picking us to win handily and hell, even Prisco is picking us. Love the fire but calm down lol we got this

did you just try and silence the General? 

Panthers Nation keeps getting stronger and louder! My son Luke is a third generation Panthers fans and joined us on the September 16th.

When he was only a few hour old I told him of how we would watch our Panthers kick the poo out of the Texans this Sunday from home.

I can't wait until this little guy is old enough to walk into BOA with his old man. You best believe we will be loud, on our feet, and leading choruses of Stand and Cheer! 

I'm sure their are many other proud mother's and father's through out the Carolinas teaching their children the same!

I'm extremely proud and delriously tired, hope this post is cohernt!

Be extra loud for those who can't be there and drink a few beers for me! Keep Pounding!

20150917_154956.jpg

Panthers Nation keeps getting stronger and louder! My son Luke is a third generation Panthers fans and joined us on the September 16th.

When he was only a few hour old I told him of how we would watch our Panthers kick the poo out of the Texans this Sunday from home.

I can't wait until this little guy is old enough to walk into BOA with his old man. You best believe we will be loud, on our feet, and leading choruses of Stand and Cheer! 

I'm sure their are many other proud mother's and father's through out the Carolinas teaching their children the same!

I'm extremely proud and delriously tired, hope this post is cohernt!

Keep Pounding!

Congrats! 

I don't know who you talked to who said the Panthers would get beat by the Texans but it wasn't me.  I don't even think the game will be close.  I watched that entire KC vs Houston game and frankly Houston isn't very good anywhere except on the D-Line.  Their WR's are pretty good but they've got no one to throw them the ball. Their special teams is probably the worst in the NFL, all the way around.  Could be the game we finally see Ted Ginn take one to the house.  

Everyone in Houston seems to think Ryan Mallet is going to tear up our secondary...news flash, he didn't even win the starting job, and has started a grand total of like two games in the NFL.  And he's going up against one of the best defenses in the NFL.  

Panthers 24 - Stewart rushing TD set up by a Houston turnover, Ted Ginn punt return TD, passing TD to Olsen.

Texans 13 - Mallet keeps them in the game early, but Panthers grab a two score lead before halftime and bring the pass rush, leading to more mistakes.  

Archived