• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Two experts pick against the Panthers

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Golic is known for going opposite whatever Greeny says and vice-versa. Not as bad as the guys on first take, but pretty close. 

You know "coach speak?" Yeah this is basically vanilla talk show rhetoric. So sick of ESPN I can't even take it anymore. Sure, I'm a homer at heart, but the media bias against most of my favorite teams here in the Carolinas is borderline downright hater-ade and its unbearable.  

Id rather just stay here on the Huddle and rewatch my teams play, sometimes that even gets annoying because of the mental-midget announcers I have to endure. So there goes the mute button and and I don't even get to hear the crowd's cheering.

Blech

First Take is staged. I'm amazed at how there are lots of people who don't realize that Skip Bayless is a troll and is paid to say ridiculous things to get a reaction out of people.

At least on Mike & Mike they give their honest opinion and don't have fake debates like on First Take.

First Take is staged. I'm amazed at how there are lots of people who don't realize that Skip Bayless is a troll and is paid to say ridiculous things to get a reaction out of people.

At least on Mike & Mike they give their honest opinion and don't have fake debates like on First Take.

You are so right-on. skip Bayless is a virus of vitriol. Can't stand that man and I am such a fun-loving guy. Horrid. 

You are so right-on. skip Bayless is a virus of vitriol. Can't stand that man and I am such a fun-loving guy. Horrid. 

I can't stand him either. I hope the show gets cancelled soon, but I doubt it because he has fooled a lot of people into thinking he is being serious with his ridiculous opinions.

Normally, the Panthers take on a more relaxed stance when playing weaker opponents or opponents they could beat easily. But because they have found themselves losing those games at time, I believe the team now has a more focused approach to these sort of games. 

Archived