• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Bucs Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

I understand being upset about the prevent when it happened the other two times but it's a 3 score game and our two's were in. They're garbage time TDs for a reason.

Yea I know it shows taht it is scheme rather than players...which is still a problem...we cannot defend the slant and if teams watned to just abuse that they could...some teams have...and we've paid for it.

I was going to make a thread saying

Jonathan Stewart, 0 TD's

It's bad for all the money he's making, but at this point in words of John Fox it is what it is

Stewart averaged 5 yards per carry today.   He had a good game, and helped them move the ball.  I don't really care who gets the TD at the end of a drive.

Edited by Davidson Deac II
  • Pie 2

Stewart averaged 5 yards per carry today.   He had a good game, and helped them move the ball.  I don't really care who gets the TD at the end of a drive.

CAP also did pretty good at least until it was time for the Shula run-into-the-brick-wall run calls at the end of the game.

• Pie 1