• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Completely unimpressed with Allen

TheRumGone

so you saw what you were anticipating you would see

he's been fine. He really hasnt been asked to get upfield and pressure the QB today.

no I was expecting more effort. That's what I thought we were getting. Not talking about sacks talking about plays where I see him jogging across the field when he could make a tackle 

lets see how the second half plays out and I will eat crow if he flips a switch.

Wow... 

I think you're being a bit too critical.  Pick out any other full-time player on defense and watch their pursuit of the ball.  I'd say it's about 50-50 as far as guys that run to the ball through the end of the play versus guys who jog it out to the whistle if they didn't make contact with the ball carrier already... 

Dude got his helmet kicked off and still tried to sack Winston's chunky ass without it.  Lol, he's not gonna go all Usain Bolt every snap. 

I was more pissed off that we were dropping him n coverage those last few drives rather than send him after the QB

Yeah, I'm with you...   I was much more concerned with coaching than anything else.  I remember they ran him out on a 3rd and 1, and I was thinking, "if he's on a limited snap count, why are wasting them on likely run downs?" 

Archived