• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seahawks fan unaware we played them in the playoffs last year.

toldozer

Hahahaha. 

That particular poster is legit, one of the dumbest posters I've ever seen on any internet board.  "She" .. and I put that in quotes because there are pretty interesting rumors that that is indeed a dude .. is beyond terrible.  

To the guys checking out the avatar too, hate to break it to you, but this poster in a bizarre manner creeps photos of (I guess) attractive chicks in Seahawks gear to use as "her" profile pic. 

"She" is such a terrible poster "she" pretty much parrots things said by respectable posters on that board that know their poo to try to come across as knowledgeable, and even then.. "she" completely butchers the point and comes across even dumber than possible before.  It's like, when you meet that "fan" that tries to show how knowledgeable they are, only they basically make things up out of thin air and you're like... 

v8ccqht.jpg

In sum.. I can't stand "her", and I hope Andy Reid mistakes "her" for a giant slab of ribs at a remote BBQ spot in 'Mizzou' 

I could see that. Watch out for posters like Igo, PhillyB and SCP, "they" just parrot things I say to come off as knowledgable...

Absolutely disgusting...

Archived