• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Poostorm Is a Brewin'

Jakob

Chill, I'm not saying we are a bad team.. Every season I pick one-two games as "guaranteed losses" as soon as I see the schedule.. I had the Seahawks and Packers as this year's "guaranteed losses" when I saw the schedule months ago and that hasn't changed. We are still a playoff team and I still see 10-6. Hell I hope like hell im wrong and we stomped the Seahawks but I dont see it

Everyone asks you everyday to stop giving your uninformed, knee jerk predictions. You proceed to annoy the fug out of everyone by giving your uninformed, knee jerk predictions.

It sure will be a poo-storm:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25341625/stats-to-arm-yourself-with-heading-into-week-6-of-the-nfl-season

This week, the Seahawks face Cam Newton and the Panthers.

Cam Newton can tie Michael Vick for rushing touchdowns

Newton has rushed for nearly as many touchdowns as Vick. (USATSI)

On Sunday, there's a chance that Michael Vick is passed by Cam Newton on the NFL's all-time rushing touchdowns list. Vick has 36 in his career, Newton has 35.

Let's put that number into perspective. Vick has 36 rushing touchdowns in 142 games, which means he's scoring a rushing touchdown in just about 25 percent of his games. As for Newton, he's scored 35 times in 66 games, which means he's rushing for a touchdown in 53 percent of his games.

Cam Newton is incredible.

First off, amazing post and very well written, however, it pains me greatly to say that I just don't think we come away with a victory..  Not because they are a good team or better than us, I feel we should win, but based on history coming off a bye under Rivera and our record against the Seahawks under Rivera, I just can't predict a victory this week..

0-4 after a bye combined with 0-4 against the Seahawks under Rivera is one very bad combo.

your posts always trick me, I start reading and the farther I get the more upset I get then I look up and realize it's your post. Dammit PU you got me agsin.!

First off, amazing post and very well written, however, it pains me greatly to say that I just don't think we come away with a victory..  Not because they are a good team or better than us, I feel we should win, but based on history coming off a bye under Rivera and our record against the Seahawks under Rivera, I just can't predict a victory this week..

0-4 after a bye combined with 0-4 against the Seahawks under Rivera is one very bad combo.

gtfo first time for everything  we start our fugin run of dominance and dynasty NOW  take some zoloft dude

Double negative makes a positive. Simple math. 

Your post is invalid.

Archived