• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Panthers are full of themselves"

pantherclaw

I'm not.

For whatever else you think about Rivera as a coach, he does a pretty good job of instilling confidence while keeping egos in check.

It's a delicate balance, but he manages it well.

I agree about Rivera....just this is the best season start we've had less the Super Bowl year. Teams isn't use to this. I'm pretty sure we will be fine....but I wouldn'the be shocked if we slipped a little.

I agree about Rivera....just this is the best season start we've had less the Super Bowl year. Teams isn't use to this. I'm pretty sure we will be fine....but I wouldn'the be shocked if we slipped a little.

Zod's locker room impressions from this past weekend were a good sign that the team is keeping its cool.

We'll lose at some point, and when we do all the chicken littles and the talking heads will scream "EXPOSED" as if it validates what they've been saying all along.

It's stupid, but I have no doubt it'll happen.

I heard it too along with reading the ever so insightful article in the Wash Post

it really is up to the Panthers to show up at home, under the bright lights of Nstional TV and press coverage over the next 3 weeks

it is wonderful how they won against Seattle but it means very little if they don't win two out of the next three at home 

it is their moment and they have to want to claim it. It is up to them. 

Archived