• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top 3 Panthers Games Attended

RoaringRiot

1. Panthers @ Falcons (2006 or 2007 can't remember).  Jake got hurt. Steve Smith was burning Hall the whole game so bad he almost fought Smitty.  Foster balled out.  Waving my big ass Panthers flag in the upper deck blocking foulcunt fans view. Got the W

2.Giants @ Panthers 1st preseason game. Cam's intro to the NFL.  Everybody booed Jimmy and the stadium erupted as soon as Cam took the field. Got the W

3. Saints @ Panthers.  Naka judo flipped a saints player after the whistle. Jon Beason sealed the game with a INT. Got the W

4. TExans @ panthers. Cam's endzone flip. Got the W

All W's baby. All W's!!!!

edit I know it's supposed to be three, but no.2 was preseason and those are the only games I've been to so far.

Forgot about the Panthers at Giants in the 2005 playoffs. I road the Port Authority bus over from the city with my mom and got yelled at the whole time by Giant fans. It was actually pretty scary (especially since my backup was my mom). Then I took video of all the Giants fans leaving in the 3rd quarter. 

That was a great game....

I need a copy. Very badly. Please hook a brother up!

Ha if I had the slightest clue about anything that involves technology/computers I'd have no issues with sending you a copy but I am the most technology challenged person you'll ever meet. 

It'd be cool if we had a place to talk about games we have recorded and trading. There's a few I've searched everywhere for but can't find. I only managed to get the ones I have because I stumbled on a games collectors forum and messaged someone about giving me a bunch of Panthers games. 

Sorry, RR don't mean to hijack your thread but talking past games is always cool. Seattle on Sunday will be a game like the 99 Packers game that gets put away.

Forgot about the Panthers at Giants in the 2005 playoffs. I road the Port Authority bus over from the city with my mom and got yelled at the whole time by Giant fans. It was actually pretty scary (especially since my backup was my mom). Then I took video of all the Giants fans leaving in the 3rd quarter. 

That was a great game....

I totally forgot about that game but have a game towel from it in my Panthers museum.  We were losing RBs left and right, after that game we were down to Nick Goings, then SEA knocked him out the next game. 

Ha if I had the slightest clue about anything that involves technology/computers I'd have no issues with sending you a copy but I am the most technology challenged person you'll ever meet. 

It'd be cool if we had a place to talk about games we have recorded and trading. There's a few I've searched everywhere for but can't find. I only managed to get the ones I have because I stumbled on a games collectors forum and messaged someone about giving me a bunch of Panthers games. 

Sorry, RR don't mean to hijack your thread but talking past games is always cool. Seattle on Sunday will be a game like the 99 Packers game that gets put away.

this should have a thread of it's own, I lost over 30 games when my hard drive was stolen

1. Saints monsoon game. Leapfrogging the Saints, securing a playoff spot, and the emotion. Deeply cathartic. Will be hard to top. 

2. '95 Jets. Franchise's first victory. I believe I was only 10 so only remember the shovel pass but that's most important.

3. '07 Falcons (in ATL). Steve nearly caused an on-field aneurysm. And it's always fun watching the team on the road. 

Honorable mention is '04 Pats. A small measure of revenge. 

If you are actually in Canada thats a long way from here- I have some friends in Canada that could do it, what part are you in? I have been looking for a copy of that game since I got back home from it, since I didn't have a way to record it back then. Also my (now) wife and her late husband were at that game although i didn't know them in 99, she would love to see it too.

If you are actually in Canada thats a long way from here- I have some friends in Canada that could do it, what part are you in? I have been looking for a copy of that game since I got back home from it, since I didn't have a way to record it back then. Also my (now) wife and her late husband were at that game although i didn't know them in 99, she would love to see it too.

Yep live in Winnipeg, but I'm coming to Charlotte next weekend. I'll pm you in a bit we'll figure something out

I've only been to 3 games but man, I sure picked the right ones to be at. I mean, how could anyone forget these instant-classics:

2011 Loss vs Vikings - Olindo "The Closer" Mare blows a gimme kick to lose the game. I drank the nacho grease out of the bottom of my nachos. Saw 40,000 Vikings jerseys. Used a gallon of Bojangles sweet tea to keep me awake on the drive back to Raleigh.

2010 Win vs 49ers - what would be an epic season. Could not have sat further from the game. Saw 40,000 49ers jerseys.

2007 Loss vs Colts -  Bought a panthers shirt from Wal-Mart that had obviously been hand-stitched by a 6 year old. Ryne "The Franchise" Robinson muffed a punt. Saw 40,000 colts jerseys.

Archived