• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just something i have needed to get off my chest for 4.5 years

Jangler

I was actually hoping the Colts game would be a big, built up contest of winning teams.

Kinda anticlimactic now...

(cue the 'trap game' threads)

Still good as the first meeting between the 1st overall picks in 2011 and 2012. Not worried about the Colts winning at all. This team isn't ever going to lose a "trap game." The team is too disciplined and resilient and prepared under Rivera. 

Can someone fill me in to why he big timed our franchise and who was telling him what?

Others might tell you differently, but I honestly think the guy just wanted to get his degree.  He went to fuging Stanford.  Getting a degree is an accomplishment he valued.  And his family was already pretty wealthy so I don't think he felt pressed to cash in on the big payday as soon as possible.

Fyck Luck.

That is all.

back to our regularly scheduled circle jerk over the win over the Eagles.

R.I.P. Johnny Rockets, we hardly knew you.

It only took your 4 1/2 years.  I have been screaming that since he joined the league.  I did say thanks once.  When he decided to stay in School.  Didn't give Hurney a chance to screw up and choose him over Cam.

Archived