• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who's the best in the NFC?

SIGCHI222

You know why Green Bay's offense was embarrassed last night?  Because they were on the road facing an elite defense.  Guess what next week is - Green Bay on the road, facing an elite defense. 

They'll be more primed coming off a bad loss, and our pass rush will have to step up to fill those gaps that A-Rod typically dances around in until he finds someone open, but make no mistake, we have the ingredients to get that win.

Beat the Colts and we still don't have a victory over a team with a winning record. Beat the Packers and it's because they fell apart/beat themselves. Therefore we're still pretenders.

Have faith. Our streak of disrespect really can continue with a little spin help from the media.

9 hours ago, stankowalski said:

Yeah we're going to have to demolish Indy, which really isn't our style, to get the nod as best in the NFC.  Packers will still be considered the best.  They had a bad game against a good team....it happens.  Still can't believe how bad Green Bay looked though.  I thought for sure they were the team to beat in the NFC, but you can't lose like that.

GB's defense has a ton of issues this year.  Remember, they just let Rivers and a BAD Chargers team rack up over 500 yards on them as well.

10 hours ago, thomas96 said:

Well at least for the next 24 hours or so we're the #1 seed. I'm pretty sure we'll still be the #1 seed for another week after that, and hopefully after the Green Bay game as well.

If the rest of the NFL stood still, we could drop both of these next two games (to be at 6-2), and still be head of Atlanta in the division. I enjoy sitting pretty!

Archived