• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Refs don't like Greg Olsen

Udogg

Honestly... This was a terribly officiated game all the way through. Biggest mistake was the 4th down conversion by the Colts at the end of the 4th. Clear as day it hit the ground even the guy on the broadcast said so (and we all know ESPN is all over the Colts and don't give a rats ass about us so if it wasn't clear as day that guy would be saying "no way this should be overturned").

3 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

Honestly... This was a terribly officiated game all the way through. Biggest mistake was the 4th down conversion by the Colts at the end of the 4th. Clear as day it hit the ground even the guy on the broadcast said so (and we all know ESPN is all over the Colts and don't give a rats ass about us so if it wasn't clear as day that guy would be saying "no way this should be overturned").

even skip fuging bay less said it wasn't a catch. Biggest bs

1 minute ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

idk but both those calls were complete bullshit

When ESPN's own rules expert came on the air and said that the call (4th down catch) will be reversed I started celebrating. And then.. I don't even wanna think about that moment when they upheld that catch

4 minutes ago, Gazi said:

When ESPN's own rules expert came on the air and said that the call (4th down catch) will be reversed I started celebrating. And then.. I don't even wanna think about that moment when they upheld that catch

That ESPN expert is none other than Greensboro's own Gerry Austin. The ball was incomplete though.

Yeah refs tonight were poo. Couple colts fans that were sitting in seats that werent even theirs next to me got pissed when I said the refs have to keep it interesting to make it look like Luck isnt garbage. Asked me what our record was last year and then I informed them that their entire division has been a dumpster fire since re-alignment, they really didnt enjoy that.

Greg definitely draw my eye on a lot of plays because it looks like he's holding or picking players. He's not good at all at hiding it, and the refs end up eyeing him and looking for anything. Imagine if Shaquille O'Neal tried to pick your pocket. That's Olsen trying to get away with something.

Archived