• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton reported for theft

Gazi

In all seriousness, this happens quite often. Don't bring opposing team banners, flags etc to another teams home stadium and not expect to get messed with. 

My dad grew up in Erie and is a Steeler fan. He told me about the time he and a couple of buddies went to a game in Cleveland. When they pulled into the parking lot, car got pelted with snow balls and someone set their car flag on fire with a lighter in front of them. They then were pelted with more snow balls walking to the stadium. 

They just continue to make themselves look worse and worse. Surprised they haven't killed themselves yet if something so minor and insignificant as getting your banner confiscated is makijg them have such a hissy fit. They wsnt so much mational attention for something so stupid but fail to realize everything they say on twitter or facebook can be used against  them and they are not helping their cause. They are obviously entitled people they are used to getting everything their way. Not in Cams house bitches. Go backto that poo hole Fayettnam and shut thehell up

1 hour ago, RealBitsOfPanther said:

In all seriousness, this happens quite often. Don't bring opposing team banners, flags etc to another teams home stadium and not expect to get messed with. 

My dad grew up in Erie and is a Steeler fan. He told me about the time he and a couple of buddies went to a game in Cleveland. When they pulled into the parking lot, car got pelted with snow balls and someone set their car flag on fire with a lighter in front of them. They then were pelted with more snow balls walking to the stadium. 

Lol, that's f'ing hilarious. 

21 minutes ago, luke nukem said:

seen a few packer fans who said they had a terrible experience with fans at the game. You guys are making me so damn proud. fug feeling. I hope everyone of those cheese heads never come back.

This a million times over. That's how opposing teams should feel. Un-f'ing-welcome. Unless you are sporting that Panther blue, we do not want you in our stadium. Not saying I want ppl feeling scared, but having them feel like 70+ thousand people don't want them there? Yea that'll work.

To recap: Kristen Sessom's father blamed black people for him losing his city council election. Kristen Sessom's husband believes Cam to be 'ghetto.'

I bet you that they have written somewhere on their Facebooks "Oh so just because I don't like a black QB I'm racist now?!"

Bonus points if they say the exact same but change President for QB.

29 minutes ago, luke nukem said:

seen a few packer fans who said they had a terrible experience with fans at the game. You guys are making me so damn proud. fug feeling. I hope everyone of those cheese heads never come back.

There was one stupid bitch in our section that embarrassed all panther fans.  She actually took the cheesehead out of the seat next to her that belonged to a 5 yo boy who was there with his dad (they were Packer fans) and threw it down our section.  The dad and Kia were very nice people and very respectful....until that incident.  She was completely classless.

Gene steratore:  after review, the interception stands so that fox's ratings  will be better when we help green Bay come back.  Also, we've got larceny on #1 of the offense.  The penalty is 15 yards and automatic imprisonment.  First down packers.

Archived