• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Titans Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Every week I bring to you a sampling of what fans of the opposing team are saying. 

Overall, Titans fans are fairly realistic about their chances on Sunday. Sure, there are some that are supremely confident about a 2-6 team facing an 8-0 team, but that is part of being a fan. 

View full article

They don't really have a lot to lose in this game. All NFL games matter, but it's a little like when my pirates play against the gamecocks. Ticker tape parade if we win, but loss is expected and doesn't ruin your day. 

20 minutes ago, CoastalCat said:

They don't really have a lot to lose in this game. All NFL games matter, but it's a little like when my pirates play against the gamecocks. Ticker tape parade if we win, but loss is expected and doesn't ruin your day. 

If you guys would've played them this year, you probably would've won.  South Carolina is baddddddddddd, like shitty bad.  

1 minute ago, nctarheel0619 said:

If you guys would've played them this year, you probably would've won.  South Carolina is baddddddddddd, like shitty bad.  

I know that getting too far into college ball on this forum is a no no, but...

Have you seen the pirates? We're on our 3rd sting QB and have lost to UConn AND South Florida. 

Thank Gaaawd for some 8-0 Panthers.

Edited by CoastalCat

Just now, CoastalCat said:

I know that getting too far into college ball on this forum is a no no, but...

Have you seen the pirates? We're on our 3rd sting QB and have lost to UConn AND South Florida. 

Ha, fair point.  I have not seen you guys play this year at all.  So, you're saying you guys would make it a game?  HAHA.  

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, AceMan said:

Bell is currently the starting Right Tackle...Ealy & Addison will feast on him.  Also, Star should feast on their rookie Center.

Oh man I forgot about that! 

In Bell's defense though, he was a slightly better RT than LT.

Edited by CoastalCat

I agree with Teeray...we've joked and laughed about trap games all year and rightfully so but seriously this is one of those games where we could and have in the past played down to the competition.

The Titans are better than 2-6 much like we were better than 7-8-1 last year...mainly because of Dick Lebeaue helping the defense and Mariota is actually a threat(uhh McKlown lit us up statistically)...

Hopefully we stay the course and take care of a team that should not compete with us but we've seen it before.

I like Mariota a lot, and I will enjoy getting to see him play. It's just lucky we are playing him his rookie year, and not year 2. I foresee him having a great game against us statistically, but he's inexperienced and cocky enough to throw in Norman's direction, and ultimately a costly turnover will seal their fate. Won't be a blowout, but winning the turnover battle will get us to 9-0.

• Pie 1