• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Dabbin'"and "Hit Dem Folks": an investigation into Cam Newton's touchdown dance(s).

zacka77ack

So with all this talk of dancing I thought I would educate myself on what exactly is occurring after Cam finds pay dancefloor, resulting in 6 points.  From the first time I witnessed it, I thought he was bowing and adding a bit of his own personal flare to it.  And the "other" part of his dance?  The first time I saw it was at the home opener this year (it may have happened before then but I'm unaware of it), and I thought it was a nod to current NBA MVP Steph Curry, who was in attendance.  I was wrong. On both counts. 

Cam is "dabbin'" then adding a hint "hit dem folks".  Below you'll find videos of each.

WARNING:  the music you're about to experience may result in you feeling like an old person and who is no longer "with it".

Dabbin

Hit Dem Folks

disclaimer:  this is a shitpost but it's something different and a tiny bit informative.

the more you know..

EDIT:  changed a few words to sound less ignorant.

Archived