• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2 games in 5 days...

Jeremy Igo

So what is everyone's plan for the upcoming week? How will you assimilate your Thanksgiving festivities into your Panthers fandom as this is the first Thanksgiving game ever for the cats. 

Have you altered your usual supper time? Have you delayed your vacation days to attend Sunday's game? 

I will be flying to Dallas on Thanksgiving morning. My mamma is delaying Thanksgiving until Friday when I get back. 

Also.... Cowboy Cheerleaders slideshow incoming... 

Friday go to NC from MD

Saturday go to NC State v Syracuse

Sunday go to game or watch with Oak City Riot

travel north

Thursday watch Panthers go 11-0 over the Cowboys with the support of a house full of Giants and Eagles fans

Sunday return to MD happy and refreshed 

Watching the game at home Sunday, probably alone on my couch, unless I get the last minute call, then I will drive 4 hours north to Charlotte to see the game.

Thursday, I light the big green egg at 9:30am, throw on the turkey around 10, and let that bird smoke all day while I drink beer and await 20+ people to come over. 

2 hours ago, RoaringRiot said:

Sunday - beat the DC football club

Monday - fly to Louisiana to hang with the wife's fanily

Wednesday - pick up my RV in Dallas, arrive to the stadium and start tailgating

Thursday - beat the Cowgirls

Friday - back to Louisiana

Saturday - Texas A&M vs LSU

Sunday - feel like death

Bruh, I want to live your life for the next week.  That's a lot of football, and that is awesome.  

This Sunday is a snap, but I'm a little worried about Thanksgiving.

I've been vegan for 4+ years yet still love to cook and if people want meat, I will cook meat.  Up until recently I pretty much controlled the kitchen.  And therefore the timing.  Which this year of course, is critical.  It MUST be an early meal this year !!!

But a few "unfortunate" incidents (old ovens fault!) the past couple of Thanksgiving and Christmas's have resulted in some well done meats and led some in my family to suggest that I am sabotaging their holiday meals on purpose!  So I have been kicked out of the kitchen.

That, combined with the inevitable slowness of the replacement cooks,  and their chatting and general lack of awareness of the critical time factor involved... has me worried.  I will be waking up early and spiking everyone's morning coffee with BC powder to get things going.

Archived