• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How is this guy still employed?

Bozarden

My personal opinion, this is a valid game to pick against us. If for some reason the Saints offense starts clicking with short, quick drop back passing game and executing screens efficiently then we may be in for a shoot out. Brees, Spiller, and Cooks in the slot all having good games can easily give us our first loss.

This will be a good time to see the benefits of Shaq.

However, that dude is a douche

He's employed because of the fans who feel slighted by his stupid "predictions" so you tweet at him and click his articles. Stop doing that, ignore him, and I bet you won't hear from him again. We're the best TEAM in the NFL and there's only about 75 people who we should care if they believe that or not.

2 minutes ago, Bartin said:

Do other team's message boards routinely suggest that people be literally fired from their jobs based on who they pick to win games or is it just this one?

If they have members that think these guys are employed to correctly predict games instead of create content.

I don't know what his record for the year is, but he is prob trying to pick a few upsets in order to climb the ranks. He seems to pick differently than the majority on purpose a few times. U see he picked the Rams to beat the Cards and Chargers to beat the Broncos. He prob assumes we have to lose at some point. Looks like a strategy to me. Probably a bad one considering he keeps picking against us....

Archived