• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Saints Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Except that Rivera has done it with 45 seconds left and 3 TOs which you thought was smart but was dumb.

I'd need to know specifics...who were we playing?  Where did we have the ball?  How was the offense playing?  What was the score?  It's really not a cookie cutter decision.

Edited by stankowalski

This was easily our weirdest half of football of the season.  We lead the NFL in turnover margin and we're -3, we had a bullshit fumble-6, we let an upbeat team dictate the tempo to us, and we just seem flustered overall.  Rivera was obviously pissed at one point and multiple times, our huddle looks disorganized and needing to calm down.  My biggest hope is we go into halftime and get focused and ready to crush some skulls in the second half.

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, Castavar said:

THIS SAINTS TEAM can't and won't last a whole game with us. I don't care what anybody says, our physicality will take over nearing the 4th. No more lucky ass points for them.

I like your optimism but it is due to our own mistakes that have landed us in the deficit. If we play mistake free from here on out I agree with you.