• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ron snaps at Joe Person over Cam getting hit.

Rags

4 hours ago, pantherjack77 said:

disclaimer *rant* about concussion issue ext

11 year olds and younger can no longer head soccer balls anymore in America for fear of head injury...fact

we are a nanny state now...and it getting more ridiculous everyday...the feminization of our society...we have mothers deciding if her son should play football...or ride motorcycles...or do anything that may impact self preservation because self preservation is the only value allowed

now all the bleeding hearts will flame me for being insensitive to head trauma and concussions because they are the only ones who care....and its up to them to save us ...obviously head trauma is serious and I think it was horrible what happened to Seau and others...the NFL is following the protocols and taking measures to make the game safer...what else do they want?...shame....shame...shame on the NFL and all who follow and support football...yes...that is the goal...go over to Huffington Post and read any article on the NFL...they want abolishment...

now they say Frank Gifford suffered from CTE......and clearly suffered while he was on tv for 20+ years and lived to be 84 for crissakes...

and did you hear another teenager died on way home from football practice...we must stop this!

tell um how it is Bud,,,

8 hours ago, Star Lord said:

The clip from yesterday that I saw had Ron say Cam went to get his ankle or something checked out, he was vague about it.  He did not say " Cam was checked out by our medical staff, and the NFL doctors and cleared on field concussion protocol ".

So yes Joe followed up with the leauge as it is his job to do so.  He then wanted ask Ron about if he was worried about the 2 hits.

Just don't  get mad about a guy doing his job regardless if you do or don't like his reporting style.

54519650.jpg

I watched the Rivera press conference on Panthers.com hoping to see the exchange in context to everything else said during the Q&A and, shockingly, that part of it was deleted from what the Panthers put up online.

ARE THEY INSANE???

If the media has any balls, the fact that the Panthers decided to scrub that part of it will become a story now. It's not like that clip hasn't been posted elsewhere, so what's the point in trying to censor the video? 

17 hours ago, Bartin said:
Voth thought the questions were acceptable

i do. RT @Lawson_LTN: @BlackBlueReview Well, they were perfectly acceptable questions, don't you think?

Journalists are like police in that they will form a protective wall around the worst of them for "solidarity".  They feel they must protect the ones that are shitty at their jobs in order to protect THEIR jobs.

No, it doesn't make any sense to me either, but that's how they think.

It was not really a fair question and i can see why Ron was pissed.  Joe asked the question after the game yesterday, Ron answered him.  Joe for whatever reason didn't believe him and then called the league office to see if the panthers really did follow the concussion protocol.  The NFL let him know that they did.   That should have been the end of it, but Joe pretty much asked AGAIN yesterday and Ron knew Joe had contacted the league office.  I would have been pissed as well, you got the same answer from me and the league office and you are going to ask a third time as if I'm lying to you...

Archived