• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What I love most about this season.. It doesn't feel "magical."

PanthersUnited

Ahh, "magical season." In 2003 when the Panthers made the SB, that was a "magical season" I HATE that term. Loathe it.. See, when I hear magical season.. I think of Cinderalla, I think of a team that should be down and out, below average and they have their 15 minutes of fame until the clock strikes midnight and the magic ends..

Infact, I find it offensive when people say we are having a magical season. To me magical season means a team doesn't really deserve to be in the winning position they are but the storyline is good and it's all just magical..

No! This isn't a magical season.. This isnt 2003 or hell 2012 where we are a over achieving team in the midst of a "magical season". No this is a legit season of a legit good team that is built to be a dynasty for the foreseeable future. This isn't a magical season.. This is a REAL season. 

Magic is slight of hand, as in the read option.

Magic is illusion as in play action.

Magic is misdirection as in QB scrambles.

Magic is making the impossible real as in the Panthers going undefeated.  

I don't think magical and legit have to be mutually exclusive.

I'm ok with magical. #keeppounding

Right, right, right, not magical because 12-0 happens every year. 

Oh that's right, we're ONE of NINE teams in the history of the NFL to achieve this feat!

To do it period is a feat in and of itself, to do it without your best WR ever taking a snap is in fact magical

IDGAF what anybody's got to say about it either

#IveGotTheMagicInMe

Archived