• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you rather.. 16-0 or screw over the Seahawks?

PanthersUnited

17 minutes ago, PanthersUnited said:

I won't go into the exact details but in some crazy scenario there is a very VERY smal possibility the Bucs could still bump the Seahawks for a playoff spot. 

I have to admit that if push came to shove and all it took was for the Bucs to beat us to take Seattle's spot in the playoffs as the 6 seed that the thought of sacrificing a 16-0 season to to go 15-1 all the while screwing over the Seahawks and not having to worry about one more upper echelon team in the playoffs.. I think I'm leaning toward 15-1

Another stupid thread....imagine that.

However, your whole question is idiotic.  Seattle is likely to move to the #5 seed before the last week of the season.  Our game is not likely to knock them out anyway.

12 minutes ago, PanthersUnited said:

Seriously.. You mean to tell me it's not atleast somewhat tempting to royally fug over the Seahawks and making our road to the SB way more easier as opposed to going 16-0 which really only has symbolic importance. I think we are too greedy.. While 16-0 is great, also knocking out one of the most hated teams and making our path the the SB that much easier is tempting

asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasfasdfasdf -  Reckon you can make me some biscuits?

I honestly do not fear the Seahawks or any other team right now.  The Panther's have made a believer out of me this season.  I feel we can beat anyone right now ( yes, there is always a chance to lose ).  Bottom line is this....if we can't beat the Seahawks in the divisional / Championship game at home...we do not deserve to to go the Superbowl this year.  

2 hours ago, PanthersUnited said:

Seriously.. You mean to tell me it's not atleast somewhat tempting to royally fug over the Seahawks and making our road to the SB way more easier as opposed to going 16-0 which really only has symbolic importance. I think we are too greedy.. While 16-0 is great, also knocking out one of the most hated teams and making our path the the SB that much easier is tempting

VzJ35rK.gif

Archived