• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This won't make you happy, but I've got to do it.

ThinkAboutIt

Deion Sanders on NFL Game day was awful. He said he didn't have any problem in what OBJ did said if you throw one you got to throw both of them out of game , was he watching the same game? He went all Linda Lovelace on OBJ. It was sickening.

Chris Rose couldn't believe what Deion was saying. Several times Rose said really how can you say these kinda of plays have any place in the NFL. On the play where Beckham goes by Norman  and Norman kinda swings at his back to push him on down the field. Deion  said Norman was trying to hit OBJ in the back of the head to knock him out?(WTF) then when Beckham ear holes Norman he said he really ain't trying to earhole  him he said watch he ( obj)drops down to keep from hitting him in earhole. Fugn IDIOT 

Deion has talked like a fool tonight. LT wasn't much better but he did say the helmet to helmet should be "fined" but not ejected or suspended.

Chris Rose sucks but he made the most sense of them 3. 

I've seen this "Norman started it" rubbish a couple places.  These people must not have been watching the game very closely. Norman didn't just spuriously pick beckham up and drop him outta the blue.  beckham started with the head slaps earlier in that play and Norman retaliated with the scoop and drop.  beckham "threw the fist punch" and he just escalate it from there, showing what a bitch he is.  Norman should b given a gd Nobel peace prize for how he kept his calm for the majority of that game.  Norman deserves a minimum fine for kneeing beckham after the spear, but beckham deserves to be fine and suspended.  beckham went full Suh and beyond today. At least with Suh it wasn't all game long and it wasn't as dangerous an act as the helmet to helmet spear that we saw today.  This isn't the first time beckham has showed his bitch side either, remember he got fined for throwing little bitch punches then running away earlier this year, think it was against the Bills. 

53 minutes ago, ThinkAboutIt said:

Beckham on Cam and Norman before the game:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-gameday/0ap3000000604830/Beckham-I-m-excited-to-see-Cam-play

Like I said in the other thread, I don't mind the fact that Norman wanted to get into Beckham's head, in fact, I think CBs should do that (within certain boundaries, of course), but the fact remains, Norman "started it" when he picked up Beckham and slammed him during the Giants' first possession, and you could tell Beckham was surprised by it. 

Doesn't change the fact that he lost it, but he clearly didn't enter the game planning to leave it hating Norman. 

Beckham would've been a Panther if he could've chosen. 

If I'm not mistaken, on that play was obj in his face with a forearm in his throat?

5 minutes ago, ThinkAboutIt said:

I'm calling them both out, or maybe you failed reading comprehension. 

Josh played very tough on OBJ, but nothing was illegal, including the "slam" the you are saying "started it". 

OBJ then tried to headhunt Josh and do physical harm to him. 

You aren't being knocked for being a contrarian. People are knocking you because what you are saying is just plain wrong. 

OBJ was trying to injure Norman and that's fact. And that's why he's a bitch. And there is really no other way to interpret that. 

ODB is a correct acronym for him now. Old Dirty Bitch. 

6 minutes ago, ThinkAboutIt said:

I'm calling them both out, or maybe you failed reading comprehension. 

More like you got killed on your first thread with your "someone beat the poo out of Josh Norman" thing,  and are trying to re-word the same argument to redeem yourself.  

It's not that complicated,  Josh Norman was chippy... Odell Beckham was dirty. 

Doesn't matter of Josh Norman "started it".

Doesn't matter of Odell Beckham wanted to be friends.

Doesn't matter if Odell Beckham is a nice guy.

Doesn't matter if you like Odell Beckham.

Doesn't matter if he is the best WR in the league (maybe).

As we saw with that stupid madden cover thread this offseason, people are predictable sheep that will ride any wave of hype the media instructs them to. you see it here, where the reality of the situation which has been identified buy fans, players, the media, and the league itself, is irrelevant even to a supposed "fan" of the team.when beckham lucked into a catch on sunday night football last year, he bought himself an army of yes-men and wannaba draft gurus who get to say "I TOLD YOU HE'D BE GOOD, IM NO EXPERT BUT I AM #youtubescouter"

it's sad to see fans behave the way the OP is, but it's a sad reality of the information age,

If you seriously think that "Josh started it" is a legitimate argument as to how Odell Beckham Jr. handled himself today, you're a fuging idiot. He was mad because he got shut up today and has never been covered like this in his career and he couldn't handle it. It's a physical sport and despite getting thrown down by Josh early in the game that's no reason to take a cheap shot on someone. I hope he is on a punt return next week and someone gives him a Dante Wesley hit. Bitch.

Archived