• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Author of game of thrones goes full retard regarding the whole ODBvsNorman story

Toolbox

2 hours ago, PanthersATL said:

You must have missed these two gems of passive aggressive horseshit:

"He would never let a jerk like Panthers cornerback Josh Norman from football powerhouse Coastal Carolina get inside his head."

- that's it... make backhanded criticism of his Alma Mater. Nice job author on being a douche.

" Why is a baseball bat even on the sidelines? That’s a failure of Panthers coach Ron Rivera and the game officials to allow that around high-strung athletes."

- Really? So now it's Ron's fault for other players feeling threatened by a fuging baseball bat?? Good lord, I hope they never play in a company game or anything, they may just implode after mass murder, due to the appearance of multiple bats lying around the diamond!! OMG.. the humanity!!

Yeah.. sorry man, but that article was just a better disguised finger-pointing job of yet again, how our guys are the villains of this whole thing. It was tripe, pure and simple, even if the guy called OBJ out about his tantrums.

I've never watched that show or ever read anything he wrote (and I do read that kind of fiction from time to time). Didn't read all the quoted stuff in the OP either. Don't plan to change my course on his stuff either, especially now. Since he's just another damn football fan, when it comes down to it, who the fug cares what he thinks? Certainly not me.

5 hours ago, CPantherKing said:

Norman was running away from Odell McSorely tracking a run play. Odell McSorely led with a punch to the throat. He is lucky he only got tossed for that garbage. Odell McSorely has been attacking the head (face, neck, mouth) of many DBs in the NFL. He just finally ran into the DB that challenged him on it. He loves to punch the back of DBs helmets on running plays.

PANTHERS_GIANTS_35(1)

All the other DBs who have faced Odell were cheering Norman without a doubt.

That's about as happy as Ol' dirty Beckham got on Sunday.

probably still thinking about that tender embrace.

Archived