• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Explain why it was YOUR fault the panthers lost today...

Hotsauce

Ok superstitious Panther fans, the title says it all. What did you do, or didn't you do that caused the Panthers to lose today?

Ill start...

It's my fault guys...I brought my wife to the game. She grew up a Falcons fan and has converted to a Panthers fan since we have been together. We have been to 3 Panther games together in Atlanta. The Panthers are 0-3 when she comes with me to Atlanta games.  

2 other things:

1) I wore my new TD58 Jersey I got for Christmas 

2) I was driving to the game Sunday morning, and a falcon swooped down and glided across Interstate 400 above my car...strangest poo ever!

Bought a Keep Pounding wristband at TC this year and had been wearing it all the time except during showers until the 2nd Panthers-Saints game when it ripped that morning. Then I carried it in my pocket during the game and then I forgot it at home before the Giants game. Thought we were going to lose that after they scored 28 straight and it was going to be my fault then Cam saved the day. Then I lost the wristband while cleaning up for Christmas party and think it may have gotten thrown out. All my fault.

Archived