• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charles Johnson is cementing his exile from the Panthers...

Hotsauce

1 minute ago, Carolina Cajun said:

It is, and it's dumb, but why the fug should he give 2 flying shits about what anyone says?  If only he could dry his eyes with his hundred dollar bills in his gold plated bed.

You are right. He should've known better than to respond. It makes him look sensitive to criticism. I'm not excusing his poor play in any kind of way. He hasn't shown up and he is taking snaps away from guys who can get it done.  

1 minute ago, csx said:

I'm sure he is upset about not playing well and the team losing. I don't think it's a mystery why it would piss him off.

I hear ya, and it's not like I'd send him a message like that, but I work in TV, and I see a lot of terrible messages sent to on air talent (Like ridiculous, way over the line poo, WAY worse than this), but just like they know, when you are in the public arena, you have to deal with these people, it comes with the job.  I'm not saying it shouldn't piss him off, I'm sure it does, but he has to understand that this is part of what being an NFL player is.

I don't hate CJ but as the highest paid player on the defense he's done a terrible job of leading by example this year. Honestly, the money we can free up after the season by letting him go is looking pretty good. Maybe we can bring in another CJ with some of the savings...

calvin-johnson-megatron-saints-2012.jpg

2 minutes ago, frash.exe said:

I don't hate CJ but as the highest paid player on the defense he's done a terrible job of leading by example this year. Honestly, the money we can free up after the season by letting him go is looking pretty good. Maybe we can bring in another CJ with some of the savings...

calvin-johnson-megatron-saints-2012.jpg

I'd rather have Alshon Jeffrey. But he is probably wanting to break the bank.

Just like people were premature when intimating that Stew was done, I am going to go out on a limb and say that CJ still has something in the tank. It takes time to get back to playing optimally. 

As for this, it's not like the fan was wise or respectful, so he gets what he gets. Don't go screwing around with a hurt dog and not expect to get bitten.

Talking to celebrities is not my style, but nothing out of line with what the fan said in my opinion. It's public knowledge that CJ has been stealing money from the organization since he came back. As for CJ, If you are a public figure, you gotta expect $h1t like this and roll with the punches. I don't think the fan crossed the line at all. It was not a personal attack. When he called him a bum, he is criticizing his play. The truth hurts and CJ flipped out, that's what happened. I've seen some mean tweets, and this is nothing. CJ takes the L on this one

Archived