• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFC Playoffs - Seahawks at Vikings

Jeremy Igo

I am really pissed off...

Ya'll can say what you want about "the best beat whoever is in front of them" and all that poo, but i did NOT want to play seattle again.

They are a dirty team and the part i hate the most is that they are fully enveloped in the NFL 's hype machine, meaning they most likely will have th3 officials in their pocket, as they have over the last few years.  I fuging hate not only having to beat a team, but also the refs.  We wouldnt have had that problem against Washington or Minny.

Just now, Proudiddy said:

I am really pissed off...

Ya'll can say what you want about "the best beat whoever is in front of them" and all that poo, but i did NOT want to play seattle again.

They are a dirty team and the part i hate the most is that they are fully enveloped in the NFL 's hype machine, meaning they most likely will have th3 officials in their pocket, as they have over the last few years.  I fuging hate not only having to beat a team, but also the refs.  We wouldnt have had that problem against Washington or Minny.

Don't forget Jesus. We play against him too.

Archived