• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Arians looking like a genius tanking for the 2 seed..

PanthersUnited

I don't get this "yes we get Seattle!" Type talk, are you crazy?! This team is back to back NFC champs for a reason and they will be out for blood. I'm watching the Redskins and Packers game right now and both look terrible and it's heartbreaking that we came so close to getting a lay down game either between the Pack or Skins for the divisional round, I mean there is no doubt we would man handle either the Skins or Packers..

I'm sorry, I just do not get the whole "I want to play Seattle" type talk. I just don't. We came so close to having to play a mediocre Skins or Pack team and golden ticket to the NFCC game..

Bruce Arians is suddenly looking smart tanking the last game for the 2 seed.

1 minute ago, PanthersUnited said:

I don't get this "yes we get Seattle!" Type talk, are you crazy?! This team is back to back NFC champs for a reason and they will be out for blood. I'm watching the Redskins and Packers game right now and both look terrible and it's heartbreaking that we came so close to getting a lay down game either between the Pack or Skins for the divisional round, I mean there is no doubt we would man handle either the Skins or Packers..

I'm sorry, I just do not get the whole "I want to play Seattle" type talk. I just don't. We came so close to having to play a mediocre Skins or Pack team and golden ticket to the NFCC game..

Bruce Arians is suddenly looking smart tanking the last game for the 2 seed.

Dude are you just trying to troll. 

Archived