• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

After thinking more, I feel better facing Seattle than a hot Aaron Rodgers out for revenge..

PanthersUnited

1 hour ago, Arroz con Panther said:

I'm not saying I'm going to do anything, but I would never go to a RR tailgate and introduce yourself as PU.

I would gladly like to meet anyone here, I tried to during Training Camp. I am already good friends with someone on here on a personal level. A lot of you would be shocked at just how normal and level headed I am after meeting me

At this point I could honestly care less who we play. In any given scenario, we're going to have to beat 2 Solid teams on our way to the Championship. Saying poo like "At this point I'd rather play x because they're marginally less scary than y." is all moot. Every team at this point in the playoffs can potentially beat the others on any given Sunday. It's the fuging DIVISIONAL ROUND OF THE 2015 PLAYOFFS, AND WE'RE HERE. 

While we sit here and flip flop over who we'd rather play, those other three teams have one unanimous answer when asked who they don't want to play. Us.

We're 15-1. We have the MVP Quarterback. We have the scariest defense. Bring on Sunday. Bring on anyone the Sunday after that. Bring on anyone two Sundays after that. 

1 minute ago, PanthersUnited said:

I would gladly like to meet anyone here, I tried to during Training Camp. I am already good friends with someone on here on a personal level. A lot of you would be shocked at just how normal and level headed I am after meeting me

I'm sure you're a nice person in general and normal as can be (as most Huddlers are *insert Huddle fetishes/hobbies/weirdness*), but I wrote that from a first impression standpoint.  You're not giving off the best vibe and if you flip-flopped like this in face-to-face conversation, most people would have to walk away.

Archived