• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Adam Schein's knees buckle...

pantherj

...and he bows down to Cam. Finally that little broadcasting twit turned football "expert" has seen the light. And as an added bonus he owns up to being a part of the Arizona bs hype train that went way off the tracks weeks ago. A southern team pretty much has to crush the rest of the NFL to get a northern guy like Schein to change his mind. Schein's only talent is that his voice is deep and it makes him sound decent on the radio. He can't understand football at all, but even he can see we've taken over the NFL. The amount of crow that has been eaten this season has to be record breaking.

"I've been on record all year calling the Arizona Cardinals the most complete team in the NFL; the best roster, 1-53, in the entire league. I picked Arizona to win on Sunday.

Nope.

This was an old-fashioned demolition, with Newton leading the way -- 49-15, Carolina Panthers.

Wow.

Cam's touch was on display. His toughness was on display. Cam's arm was on display. His legs were on display.

There's also another way to view it: This is the norm. This is what megastars do. This is what the best players in a sport do. This is what Steph Curry does. This is Cam Newton."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000628116/article/cam-newton-is-quite-simply-the-best-player-in-the-nfl-today

4 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

I loathe schein but you can't fault a man for admitting his mistake however retarded his opinions were. It was a really well written article.

He is just trying to beat Josh Norman to the punch as Norman is preparing to go through his weekly media crow twitter tours.

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

I loathe schein but you can't fault a man for admitting his mistake however retarded his opinions were. It was a really well written article.

I love when someone dissing our team eats crow and sees the light, and I like the article too. It looks like he's going to write positive articles for us in the future.

35 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

You can fault him when he keeps making the same mistake(s) over and over.

How did this mouth ever get the "analyst" title?

For that matter all four of the Inside the NFL dimwits picked AZ

Most football analysts don't analyze jack squat.  They look at surface stuff, look at a few numbers and go with their feelings.  Panthers fans have been watching Cam since the beginning and if you bothered to really pay attention and watch Cam play it wasn't hard to see this coming. 

Ok, maybe not to this degree but it boom or busts with these guys.  It's either "I wouldn't draft him in the first round" or "He's best best ever".  I guess being measured, sane and realistic with your "expert" opinion and base it off watching film and interviews with your subject is too much to ask.

Schein has no choice but to change his opinion.  It's the current wave.  All the talking heads tried to fight against the tide but Cam gave them no choice in the matter based on his consistent play on the field.

Holy poo this article. It is so right on.  Who the fug is this guy and what did he do with Schein?

Look at this section:

And with what we've seen from Newton in the 2015 campaign, I actually no longer understand the hate. I don't understand why you wouldn't consider Cam the face of the NFL.

Cam Newton dances and dabs. So what? Watt brazenly celebrates -- and sometimes takes faux selfies -- after QB sacks. Rodgers skips and jumps around and does the Discount Double Check. What's the difference? If you're cool with Watt and Rodgers -- but not Cam -- you should check yourself. If you have an issue with Cam dancing, keep him out of the end zone.

Cam Newton does so much good in the community, helping the youth with extensive charitable works and routinely lifting sick kids with hospital visits. He should receive more credit for this.

It's amazing that Cam, at this stage, could still be polarizing. It's staggering to me that, when we bring him up on the radio, his likability is actually questioned.

Cam Newton has become everything right with the NFL.

They all, still have to qualify their statements. 'Cam is completely different, what's not to love, now'? Of course Cam has matured, changed the way he does some things but just about every time they interview his teammates about it, they say he is pretty much the same guy, he just has the experience and they are winning now.

Archived