• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Former Panther on current team: 'It’s going to be a boring Super Bowl'

GRWatcher

Don't like how so many people are calling for blowouts in the panther's favor. Well fans/non players doesn't matter what we think or say, I just hope the players dont underestimate the Broncos even subconsciously after hearing all this stuff about them supposed to blow the Broncos out.

Strangely enough there were a decent amount of huddlers calling for big one sided victories for our last two games and those worked out well. So its definitely not outside the realm of possibility.  It's pretty obvious though that the better or best team doesn't always win / outcomes can be totally different from what you expect .

I just approach almost all games same way .. just hope for the best for my team.

2 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

Don't like how so many people are calling for blowouts in the panther's favor. Well fans/non players doesn't matter what we think or say, I just hope the players dont underestimate the Broncos even subconsciously after hearing all this stuff about them supposed to blow the Broncos out.

Strangely enough there were a decent amount of huddlers calling for big one sided victories for our last two games and those worked out well. So its definitely not outside the realm of possibility.  It's pretty obvious though that the better or best team doesn't always win / outcomes can be totally different from what you expect .

I just approach almost all games same way .. just hope for the best for my team.

This team is on a mission.  IMO seattle and maybe new england were dangerous threats.  Seattle bc of talent and experience.  NE because Brady is the type of QB who shreds our D by getting the ball out quickly to speedy receivers.  Now that both of those teams are gone I feel very good about this matchup.

3 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

You can't blame us for being excited fans.  How many weeks and months has the world been telling us that we're not good enough, that so and so team is going to beat us down.  Yet, aside from Atlanta, we have overcome.  Everyone knows the formula to double Olsen, contain Cam, and it's never worked.

While Denver will be the best D we've faced this season, we're the best Offense they've faced as well.  Our team is playing truly inspired football right now.  Our team believes they have the ability to beat any team we face.  So far, so good.  I don't know about a blow out, but I think we can beat Denver some way, some how.

8 hours ago, BIGH2001 said:

without looking at that shirt or googling I can remember he wore #75 because he was always being called for a penalty.  Dude was like the 03 version of Byron Bell.

Nah stuessie was actually a good tackle when he wasn't false starting or getting his prerequisite once a game unnecessary roughness penalty 

8 hours ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

You can only play the teams on the schedule, but it sure would have been nice to see the Panthers dismantle the Patriots in this year's SB.

Why? they werent the best team in the AFC.

Who cares about a bunch of nobody massholes that have to cheat to win. They promote lies and deception just like their politics up there in the Boston area.

That area of the country is done as far being a voice for this nation. Time to move on to new and better ideals, its inevitable.

Archived