• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam, Seriously Bro?

chknwing

I knew this was going to be about his pants before I even opened the thread lol. While he's my favorite player, and the same age as me...I just can't get down with how he and others dress now a days.

lol me and my boy was reminiscing on our middle and high school days. When we were wearing baggy jeans and tall tees. 

8 minutes ago, Kakarot said:

I knew this was going to be about his pants before I even opened the thread lol. While he's my favorite player, and the same age as me...I just can't get down with how he and others dress now a days.

lol me and my boy was reminiscing on our middle and high school days. When we were wearing baggy jeans and tall tees. 

I gotcha beat my friend.....Try silver parachute pants, a Union Jack T-shirt with the sleeves cut off, black and white checker board Vans, and a bandanna either tied around your head or tied around your left thigh.  Line up ladies....daddy's had swag before swag was even a word.  

36 minutes ago, Kakarot said:

I'm not down with the "tight pants/jeans" look on guys either. 

Cam's pants look tighter than the jeggings and skinny jeans that I wear! LOL!

It's his style and you have to be confident to pull that look off.

Archived