• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jersey ecery day this week

Decided to wear a jersey every day this week. Mostly to run it in the face of my non panther fans co-workers. Started with a blue Smith, tomorrow will be a black Mills, probably the white Delhomme Wednesday, then Kasay on Thursday, Luke friday, Cam saturday, and finally TD for game day. Anyone else obsessively napping out their gear schedule for the week?

Started last monday.

Wore the NFC Championship shirt Monday and jerseys after that everyday.  Wearing Olsen today.  Probably Stew tomorrow, KB13 wednesday, Luke Thursday, Cam on Friday, then saturday Ill probably break out the Jake Superbowl jersey and then my Minter Super Bowl jersey for the big game.

1 hour ago, ItsNotGonnaBeAlright said:

Also not a Delhomme, Mills, or Kasay. The majority of the jerseys I'm wearing this week are for players not currently on the team. You got a point, chuckles?

I think those guys retired as Panthers. So they are officially Panthers.

I have 2 Peppers jerseys that I don't wear, wanna borrow them?

I've been trying to mix it up everyday without repeating anything. I have a good variety of shirts, outerwear, and a few pairs of Nike shorts. It's been hardest to decide between hats and shoes the most lol. Jerseys however are always reserved for gameday.  I just got this shirt in and will definitely be wearing it in NorCal on Saturday. 

image.jpeg

Archived